Friday, August 29, 2008

These are the days of our lives...

Unbelievable, Cassidy is 2 years old. I can't quite comprehend how much she has grown in the last 2 years. What an amazing little girl we have been given to love and nurture.

We celebrated Cassidy's birthday up in Au Gres. My parents, Lucas' parents, Cameray, Cassidy, Cailin, Lucas, and I spent the weekend at the boat. We took a little boat ride out to the Charity Island. We went up to the lighthouse and played on the beach. It was a lovely weekend despite Cassidy not feeling the greatest on Sunday morning. She recovered and was pretty happy the rest of the weekend. It was great to spend time surrounded by people who love Cassidy as much as we do.
Lucas, Cassidy, Cailin, and I in front of Charity Island Lighthouse

Cassidy opening her present from Cameray

I can't wait to see what the next year brings for our beautiful little girl.

No comments: