Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Garage Sale

It's definitely Spring as more and more garage sales are being advertised, and I see them often as I drive around F'muth. In fact, I have been preparing for a garage sale. Lucas' family and I are hosting a garage sale this weekend. I have been decluttering and creating pile after pile of stuff to be rid of...which led to the last two days. The girls and I have spent the last two days setting up for a garage sale at Lucas' aunt Shirley's house. The four families participating have so much stuff that we actually had to set up the sale in the pole barn...yup...the pole barn...I think we are all secretly hoarders!

Hopefully, we will have a good turn out so we can get rid of this stuff. The extra money I make will go for the trip to Georgia for Uncle Bob's retirement party. I will be spending 4 days in Savannah! I am super excited. Cailin will be going with me, which should be some nice Mama and Cailin time. Cassidy will get lots of Daddy/Daughter time with Lucas which is good too.

I am off to enjoy some down time. The girls fell asleep super early, which means they will get up super early...I am off to relax and then to bed.

No comments: