Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring is Here!

We have been enjoying some beautiful weather lately, which we are extremely thankful for. Cassidy has enjoyed riding in her wagon and running all over the yard. Cailin isn't too sure about being outside, but she seems to enjoy looking around and watching all the movement. We also enjoyed some time at Kid's Kingdom where Cassidy enjoyed swinging and the "big" slide!


Last weekend we enjoyed a visit with my parents. My Mom, Cailin and I attended a family bridal shower while Cassidy enjoyed some quality time with her Papa. Lucas was in Lansing attending class, which wasn't too fun for him. Lucas and I were able to attend Venner Dinner Theater, which was wonderful. Cassidy and Cailin went on a little road trip with my parents to see my Grandma Huffman in Roscommon. Mom assures me the girls behaved and didn't cause any problems!

This week we have been enjoying some abnormally warm weather. It has been in the mid 60's to 70's this week, which is amazing. The weekend isn't suppose to be as warm, but still nice. Hopefully we will be able to take advantage of the nice weather.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: