Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We enjoyed a beautiful weekend. It was 60 and sunny both Saturday and Sunday. It was so nice that we spent almost the entire time outside, which was wonderful. Cassidy loved being outside and I have had a difficult time keeping her from breaking out of the house! Cailin wasn't as impressed, but she did take a nap outside in her stroller. I am sure the fresh air was good for her.

We are listing our house with a realtor this week, so hopefully things will get moving on our plans to build our new house. I am keeping my fingers crossed that our house will sell and things can get rolling!

This weekend we are looking forward to spending time with my parents, attending a family wedding shower, and attending Venner Dinner Theater. It should be a busy weekend.

No comments: