Monday, September 28, 2009

Catching Up...

We are all sick with a yucky cold! It must be all those new germs we are encountering because Cassidy is in school! We are finally starting to feel better, which is good. Although, I think today will be a rather lazy day of minor cleaning and laundry. Anyway...I happened to come across some pictures from the last couple months and thought we could play a little catch up since I have been so bad about keeping this blog updated. Enjoy the pictures!


Cassidy, Cailin, and I with my Grandma Huffman. We went camping in Roscommon because I had my 10 year high school reunion. It was a fun weekend despite the somewhat dreary weather. Cassidy went on her first canoe trip with her own paddle (she only dropped it twice!).

Reading books before bedtime (sorry it is foggy looking!)

Cailin eating lunch, which is always a messy affair!

Cassidy & Cailin playing at Grandma & Grandad's.

Just a few pictures to catch up! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to Fall. We have definitely had better than expected weather considering our slightly cool summer!

No comments: