Monday, January 10, 2011

Project Gratitude - Day 11

My little Sissy Lou, aka, Cailin Marie entered this world in a hurry. In fact, we were only at the hospital about 20 minutes when she was born...talk about excitement! Cailin is our little petite princess. She is so tiny yet she is a fireball. Cailin is sweet, kind, generous and loving. She also has a temper. She will get so mad and frustrated that she shakes her little fists and screams...really loud! Cailin loves to cuddle and she can be a mama's girl.

Cailin lights up our life. She is a wonderful little sister to Cassidy, and an equally wonderful big sister to Jake. I can't wait to watch this girl take on the world. I think she is going ot keep us on our toes!

I am grateful for my girl, Cailin. I am so humbled that God gave me two little girls.

No comments: