Friday, January 14, 2011

Project Gratitude - Day 13

I am so grateful for the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that I attend. Today was our first meeting of the new year, and I was happy to get back. This group has brought new friends, prayer, support, and laughter to my days. It is truly a blessing. I contemplated not joining MOPS this year because I thought it was going to be too much trying to get 3 kids ready to go in the morning, and because I was having a lot of emotions regarding my involvement with this group. I am so happy that I decided to enjoy all the benefts this group brings to my life.

It is also a blessing to Miss Cailin. She gets sooo excited when she gets to go to her MOPS play group while I am at the meeting/program. Jake could do with out going since he likes to be attached to me and has to stay in the nursery, however, I have to say that he did much better today. I am hopeful!

Today, I am thankful for the wonderful ministry of MOPS.

No comments: